Sunday, May 29, 2011

Beats Studio by Dr. Dre

I am selling Beats Studio by Dr. Dre (Powered Noise Cancelling) direct from factory. It is OEM set and look exactly like the one selling at retail stores. Retail store is selling $600 or more.

It has powered amplification and and powered noise cancellation so that you can enjoy music the way it is.

Selling at $170 Cash-on-delivery at Tampines/Bedok MRT
Selling at $175 Cash-on-delivery at others MRTs
Selling at $175 Registered Mail

If you are buying in bulk together with your friends, I can offer better price.

Most sellers does not provide after sale services but I personally provide you 3 months warranty out of my own pocket.

Terms for the 3 months warranty:
Decision to do a 1-1 exchange or send back to factory (which I'll incur shipping and repair costs) will be solely based on each individual situation, decision will be made by me.
Physical damages to the earphone will not be covered unless it is defective on delivery.

I have all the 3 colours: Black, White & Red.




No comments:

Post a Comment